BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 10 May 2012

My daily life =)

Blogger ! hey . i miss u my blog! Look new , becoz no more new post since last december . How lazy i am ha. hehe XD . Okayy . Let start . Sedar x sedar dah masuk bulan May 2012 . n what more exiciting is saya suda sem 6 sekarang ba . apuuuuuuu ! x percaya :) Tinggal berapa sem gik . Pe pown thank God for being good to my life n always give me strenght to go through this cruel world . Erm , yahh cruel word .. So many things happen in this year . Its worst n must forget , erase it forever from mind . I just wonder , shud i ask the apologize . Im tired being nicely to people . but im not tired to improve n encourage myself for being more calm n matured for handle whatever kind of situation . Problem . even thought , i look like Superwoman , act like nothing but in silence night im crying alone :'( . Yeah , i love this quote "Our friends change because they meet new people' =) . Its okay just having one friends than thousand fake friend . But , im not say that im good .I just wanna forgive . Give forgiveness , n make my heart more healthy =) Keep ur healthy heart guys !

My love life , seems like im happy lately . I forget bout all thing that actually unforgiveable . Why girls so weak when in love with someone? Ever u ask urself girl? I do . Erm , i can't tell more here , let it be . better . Ta mo ingat2 lagi pekara wat kita merana =) Most important now , he loves me . n i love him too . Wont let go til fate between us its not meant to be . God , bless our relationship . 7month in relationship . We cry , we fight , we yell . but the power of love , we still together till now . For my love one Joseph Kumbong . Im mention ur name to the world , i really need u in my life . Be de last for me love . n i wil be de last for you too :) Keep ur word for me , that no one else can replace my place in ur heart . N u wil love , mis , care for me for de whole ur life , Be de daddy of our child . My husband for the rest of your life . Promise me that :)

Kla , Im tired typing panjang2 eh , Assignment pown aku tak mampu buat eh !hehe XD LAst but not least this is Golden Word tuk renungan bersama -------- NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SENSETIVE OR EMOTIONAL. LET THIS BE SIGN THAT YOURE GOT BIG HEART ARENT AFRAID TO LET OTHERS SEE IT . SHOWING YOUR EMOTIONS IS A SIGH OF STRENGHT, =)

0 comments: